My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.localbizbuz.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Networking Deal

Okay, so I have to try it... Today I'll be headed to a lunch meeting of Business Networking International here in Reston, VA. I'll let you know how it goes!

BNI has chapters all over the place. Basically, you pay a couple hundred bucks to join plus a modest monthly fee. For that, you have regular meetings with other members who come together to swap leads, introduce new business ideas, introduce people, etc. Members are encouraged to bring guests - that's what I'll be today.

I'll be going as a guest of Brad Howe from Intellisource Financial Services. Brad is an accounting extraordinaire (he does my coporate and personal returns). IFS has a Web site currently under construction. Guess who is advising him on his yet-to-be-launched SEM campaign? We'll keep tabs on how it goes...

I'm headed out in 45 minutes, stay tuned!

No comments: