My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.localbizbuz.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Local Ranking Test - Accounting Firm

Slacker! Okay, with 4 different blogs, a full time job as a search marketer, owner and director of a massage and skincare center, yes, sometimes I slack on one of my blogs. It has been 30 days since my last post, so I am in slackerville.

I've decided to make a bit a case study out of some recent SEO work. I have a good friend who owns an accounting firm. Brad has been running Intellisource, a business accounting firm in Virginia for the last decade or so and has really built up a nice clientele. To his credit, his business is thriving off of word of mouth alone. We met this past April to do my business taxes (for my Massage Center business). We started talking about search marketing. We decided that he should be pursuing it!

We're starting from scratch. Brad had his site designed from the ground up. Now the site is launched and there are several pages highlighting the accounting services that his firm provides.

Being charitable and friendly, I decided to do the old SEO thing for Brad and see what we can make out of it.

Today marks the first installment of our series - we'll follow the progress and see what we come up with. Since the starting point is zero, we'll keep an eye on traffic. I'll post periodically to let you know how we're doing!

1 comment:

bineesh said...

Good information...Thanks...

Regards,
accounting services