My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.localbizbuz.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dallas, Here We Come

Gearing up for Dallas! On March 4 I'll be at the Fairmont Dallas to present a workshop on search marketing. This workshop will be a little different because I'll be teamed up with one of the Regional Directors from Constant Contact.

This is a bit of a departure from my usual class... I'll start the day off and do about 90 minutes. Okay, so my 4 hour class is like a graduate degree smooshed into 4 hours...this workshop will be the four hours smooshed into 90 minutes! It is a LOT of material to absorb. But - it'll be well worth it. While I'll have to keep things at a fairly high level, I think most attendees will get a lot out of the material. I'll focus most time on constructing a spider (and user) friendly Web page.

After I do my thing for 90 minutes or so, my Constant Contact counterpart will present info on e-mail marketing. I'll be telling businesses how to get targeted traffic to their Web site; Constant Contact will explain how to market to them after the fact. It becomes a real end-to-end presentation.

I'm excited for the Fairmont - it is the first time we've done a seminar there and it looks really nice. As a bonus for this trip, I'll get to see a cousin I haven't seen for a few years - and he and his wife are having a baby...TODAY! Congrats Jeff & Alaina.

2 comments:

John Egstad said...

Harry, I attended your Dallas seminar yesterday morning and want to thank you for opening my eyes to what I have been missing. My head was spinning with ideas on how I can improve my company Website. Thank you for introducing me to a intelligent approach to Web marketing!

Harry Brooks said...

My pleasure, John. It was kind of a blessing that the COnstant Contact rep didn't show up...it was nice to have 4 hours to go through the material!

Thanks for your time and attention at the seminar - Happy marketing!