My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.localbizbuz.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Small Business Summit

Last week I had a great time attending the Small Business Technolog Summit in NYC. I was representing Network Solutions and was asked to speak to the conference about, you guessed it, search marketing.

Before my talk, I was able to enjoy the conference and meet so many of the great people - both those who organized the show and those who were participating. I was most struck by how Web focused the attendees were. Though many of the companies represented were not necessarily Web-based, all of the talks seems to focus on how to use the Web. I actually wrote about this over on my Network Solutions blog.

I had the priviledge of speaking just after Ramon Ray. He is the most energetic and passionate businessman I have had the peasure of meeting. His message was clear and concise - things you need to do in buisiness to succeed. Not, you WILL succesd if you do these things, just that, it'll help you BIG TIME if you just get some basic pieces down pat. After this great set up, I was on... My friend and co-worker Shashi Bellamkonda, Social Networking Swami, got my SEM presentation on video.


No comments: